Friday, September 13, 2019

Horse racing is, indeed, a fascinating sport! Horses are beautiful, strong animals who follow men for thousands of years. 

In horse racing, we can enjoy the best horses competing with each other to win the race. 


Of course, as it happens with all sports there is betting involved, with punters trying to assess every factor, to find the slightest edge in order to beat the bookies.


All that is ok if you betting for FUN ONLY and risk money that you can afford to lose if things go down.


Anyway, I create a betting software that assesses (effectively I hope) various factors that can affect the outcome of a horse race. With that betting model, I can find VALUE BETS so I can "invest" my 1 (one) euro per race to achieve optimal results (I might buy a beer or a pizza in good days  LOL).


In this site, I will share this valuable information with you and I'll be more than happy to receive your opinions about my work.


Ok, that's all! I hope you will enjoy your tour on https://racingexpert.blogspot.com/!


No comments:

Post a Comment